Here’s a quick snap shot of what I’ve been up to.
1. Scallops, sautéed spinach and wild rice. Scallops are difficult to cook. Achieving that perfect sear is hard!
2. I got this idea from Whole Living magazine. It is a baked sweet potato topped with swiss chard and avocado. This meal is apart of their 2013 detox plan.
3. Cajun Chicken Pasta! I think i’ve perfected this recipe. Its my favorite for a cheat day, not that Im into this new healthy living lifestyle.
4. Chocolove chocolate is my new favorite. I found it at Whole Foods and they have so many flavors.
5. This is a roasted portabella mushroom, caprese style!